1 dead, another critical in # Landsdowne house fire. Fire officials say woman smoked while on oxygen, could be cause. Started just before 8am (Cassie Carlisle, ABC2 News)
LANSDOWNE, Md. (WMAR) - A second person died after a house fire last week in Lansdowne.
Russel Shipley, 71, died at the R Adamas Cowley Shock Trauma Center on Tuesday. His wife, Susan Shipley, 67, died the morning of the November 9 fire.
RELATED: Woman dies, husband in critical condition after Lansdowne fire
The fire broke out in the 3200 block of Ryerson Circle at 7:49 a.m. Baltimore County Fire officials say the fire started in the kitchen, and the home did not have a working smoke detector.
Firefighters say the cause of the fire was smoking materials.