Runners are gearing up for this Saturday's in Annapolis. The start and finish line will be at Navy Marine Core Memorial Stadium. The following roads will be affected:
Stadium Area (closes 7-7:30 a.m., opens for 30 minutes and closes again 8-9:45 a.m.)
- Taylor Ave. closed between Rowe Blvd. & Cedar Park Rd.
- Cedar Park Rd. closed between Taylor Ave. & Farragut Rd. – Closed to traffic
- Farragut Rd., Rowe Blvd. closed
- Herbert M. Sachs Blvd. closed
Downtown Annapolis (7:10-8:30 a.m.)
- Rowe Blvd. between Taylor Ave. and College Ave. – Inbound (SE) lanes closed to traffic between 7:10 and 7:25 on rolling basis
- Rowe Blvd. and Taylor Ave., inbound lanes closed
- College Ave. closed from Church Circle to Hanover St.
- Church Circle – South portion of Circle between College Ave. and Main St. closed to traffic on a rolling basis, but the southern portion of Circle remains open to traffic
- Main St. closed
- Main St. and Randall St. to King George St. – Right lane open to USNA Gate 1 traffic only
- King George St. closed between Randall St. and Baltimore Blvd.
- Maryland Ave. closed between King George and State Circle
- State Circle closed
- North St. closed
- College Avenue to Hanover St. closed
- Hanover St. to Wagner St. to King George St. closed
Naval Academy Bridge (7:30-9:45 a.m.)
- Rt. 450 (Baltimore Blvd.) closed at King George St.
- Baltimore Blvd. closed at Bowyer Rd.
- Baltimore Blvd. closed at Sellers Rd.
- Baltimore Blvd. closed at Longshaw Rd.
- Route 450 Naval Academy Bridge- Right lane (northbound) open to USNA Gate 8 traffic only
- Ritchie Highway (7:25-9:45 a.m.)
- Ritchie Highway between the Naval Academy Bridge & Severn Ridge Rd. – Southbound lanes 7:25-10:30a.m. and southbound traffic detours to Severn Ridge Way to Route 648 south
- Ritchie Highway between Severn Ridge Rd. & Boulter's Way – Shoulder and left lane closed to traffic, but the right lane is open to traffic until detour at Severn Ridge