A tech savvy 2-year-old in Arizona helped save his mother's life after a dog nearly bit her finger off.
"I begged my daughters to call 911 and they're four so they were quite afraid to touch my phone because it was covered in my own blood." (Via ABC)
Laura Toone was losing blood fast, and just as she thought she was going to pass out...
"Here comes my son from the kitchen bringing me our dish towel and he came over, wiped off the blood himself and proceeded to call my friend on FaceTime." (Via KGUN)
Now, little Bentley is no stranger to FaceTime prank calls to his mom's friends, and he does it so often his calls often go ignored. (Via Buzzfeed)
But this time Connie Guerrero picked up.
She said at first she could just see Bentley, but then she heard screams in the background and called for help. (Via KGUN)
Little Bentley even unlocked the door when firefighters arrived. What a hero.