BERLIN, Md. (AP) - The Worcester County Sheriff's Office says a 75-year-old woman died after cleaning her home in Berlin.
Officials say the woman was cleaning her bathroom at her home at the Lake Haven Trailer Park on Sunday, when she mixed a cleaning product that may have had ammonia in it with bleach, a combination which can create toxic vapors.
The woman was taken to Atlantic General Hospital where officials say she was pronounced dead.
Officials say the incident is still under investigation, but they are reminding people to never mix cleaning products.