Fatal Frostburg fire caused by electrical problem

FROSTBURG, Md. (AP) -  

The Maryland State Fire Marshal's Office says a fatal fire in a Frostburg mobile home last month was caused by faulty electrical components in an entertainment center.
 
The Cumberland Times-News reported Tuesday on the investigation into the fire on Green Street on April 23.
 
Sixty-five-year-old Patsy Porter died three days later at Johns Hopkins Bayview Burn Center in Baltimore
 
Two other family members were treated for smoke inhalation injuries.
 
Fire loss damage to the structure and contents was estimated at $25,000.
Print this article Back to Top

Comments