ELLICOTT CITY, Md. (WMAR) - Dunkin Donuts recognized 10 people from the Baltimore area with a Community Hero Award.
The awards were given for their outstanding work in making the places they live better.
All of the Dunkin' Donuts' Community Hero Program winners received the award, a $250.00 American Express gift card, and free coffee and donuts for a year.
The winners are:
- Phyllis Coley, Baltimore, MD
- Marcus Dent, Baltimore, MD
- Joshua Jones, Havre de Grace, MD
- Robert Nitz, Perryville, MD
- Rebecca Richardson, Bowie, MD
- Wayne Sherman, Baltimore, MD
- Lana Spencer, Belcamp, MD
- Lisa Spicknall-Horner, Carlisle
- Sharon Stratton, Annapolis, MD
- Joe Vales, Owing Mills, MD
The winners were chosen based on their contributions to the residents of their local community, their community-driven activities and accomplishments, and the creativity and originality of the nomination submission.