Several car accidents have been reported in Harford County on Sunday evening and emergency officials say icy roads are to blame.
The 911 center has reported that a majority of the accidents have been along Route 543. A Harford County Sheriff's deputy was involved in one of the crashes.
Emergency officials were unable to say whether or not any of the accidents were serious.
The following roads have been identified as problem areas for drivers:
- The 1700 block of Singer Road in Abingdon
- Red Pump Road and St. Francis near Bel Air
- The 3600 block of Old Level Road in the community of Level
- Several area on MD Rt. 543, South Fountain Green Road near Bel Air
- Northbound on U.S. Rt. 1 – the Bel Air Bypass near Bel Air