ABERDEEN, Md. - A firefighter was hurt battling a two-alarm house fire in Harford County Friday night.
Fire officials say the firefighter was hospitalized for smoke inhalation while fighting the blaze at 801 Chelsea Road in Aberdeen.
The Red Cross is assisting the family displaced from the two-story home.
A preliminary investigation blames faulty wiring for the fire which caused $200,000 worth of damage to the home.
According to the state fire marshal the house did not have working smoke alarms.