Townhome fire started by grill, spreads to neighbor's home.

Baltimore County Fire Department is investigating a fire that sent one firefighter to the hospital Sunday afternoon.

Fire officials tell ABC 2 that the 2 alarm blaze started from a grill on a back deck of a townhome on Dunloy Court.

The fire did spread to the unit next door, but investigators are not certain if additional homes were damaged.

The firefighter suffered non life threatening injuries.

None of the residents of either home were injured in the fire.

Stay with ABC 2 for the latest developments.

Print this article Back to Top

Comments