OWINGS MILLS, Md. - A building outside of the athletic center at Stevenson University sparked fire Thursday evening.
A spokesperson for the Baltimore County Fire Department tells ABC2 the fire started in a shed and only reached one alarm.
No one was in the shed at the time of the fire and no injures were reported.
Firefighters were called to the university around 5:20 p.m. and were able to get the fire under control within a short period of time.
The university posted updates on Twitter and Facebook to inform students and the community about the fire.