6 transported after carbon monoxide detected in Dundalk home

DUNDALK, Md. - Six people were transported to Shock Trauma after high levels of carbon monoxide were detected inside a Dundalk home, police said.

Emergency personnel were called to the home in the 1600 block of Manor Road around 5:43 a.m. Thursday.

One person was unconscious at the scene, a police spokesman said. The five other patients were taken for evaluation as a precautionary measure after complaining of flu-like symptoms.

Stay with ABC2 News for updates on this developing story.

Print this article Back to Top

Comments