Maryland Lottery Director says winner has NOT come forward

BALTIMORE - We all want to know what is happening in the Mega Millions Mystery. Thursday afternoon, Stephen Martino, the Director of Maryland Lottery held a news conference to talk about last Friday's record breaking lottery drawing.

Lottery officials again reminded everyone that an official winner has not come forward. That statement was made to address the story of a Westport woman who claimed she had the winning ticket.

During the news conference Lottery officials said they did not want to address rumors. They encouraged the person who is holding the winning ticket to come forward.

He offered details about the prize claiming procedure and outlined how much money that person would receive when they claim the ticket.

Martino did not address questions about a single Maryland mom with 7 children who said she had the winning ticket earlier this week.

Find out the status of the winning ticket, how the sales will impact the state, and more by watching the event here .

Print this article Back to Top

Comments