After spending more than a month in the hospital, Trooper Jacqueline Kline is back home.
Kline was rushed to Shock Trauma Sept. 29 after she was hit by a car . She was helping another trooper conducting a field sobriety test on the shoulder of eastbound Rt. 100 when she was hit.
Kline hit the hood of the car and was thrown into the back of her colleague's patrol car. The force of the crash sent her into the back windshield and the K-9 cage inside the car.
She recently returned home and is undergoing outpatient rehab.
- 'Exemplary' trooper struck at traffic stop
- Injured MSP trooper Jacqueline Kline's mother 'optimistic' for recovery
- Loved ones react to Maryland State Trooper Jacqueline Kline's condition
- Condition improving for trooper hit during traffic stop
- Trooper Jacqueline Kline leaves Shock Trauma following accident
- Hitting the pavement for injured State Trooper Jacqueline Kline