Man electrocuted hanging Christmas lights

A Maryland man will spend the night fighting for his life in serious condition after he was electrocuted while hanging Christmas lights in North Beach, Md., officials said. 
 
The man fell from a ladder and was found unresponsive and unconscious by emergency personnel at around 5 p.m. Monday.
 
The 34-year-old man, who has not yet been identified by police, was electrocuted by live wires hanging near his home in the 1000 block of Walnut Avenue, officials said. 
 
Preliminary investigation found that the man had touched the wires while he was hanging Christmas lights on the home.
 
Officials say the man was flown by State Police helicopter to an emergency facility in very serious condition.
 
Stay with ABC2 News as we continue to learn more details.
Print this article Back to Top

Comments