Fire damages Glen Burnie home

GLEN BURNIE, Md. - Five adults were displaced, but no one was injured following a house fire on Saturday night in Glen Burnie.

According to the Anne Arundel County Fire Department, crews were dispatched at 9:30 p.m. to a report of a fire in the 1000 block of Glenvilla Drive. Firefighters reported fire coming from the room of the two-story single family home. A total of 32 firefighters reported to the scene and brought the fire under control by 9:45 p.m. The fire, which was determined to be caused by an electrical issue, caused approximately $85,000 in damages.

No one was home at the time of the fire. Those dispalced are being assisted by the Red Cross.

Print this article Back to Top

Comments