Crofton man seriously injured in leaf blower fire

 

 An 83-year-old Crofton man was flown to the hospital after a leaf blower he was using caught fire.
 
   The Capital of Annapolis reports fire officials were called Monday to the 2100 block of Davidsonville Road and found the man suffering from second and third degree burns covering half of his body.
 
   A fire department spokesman says the man's injuries were serious but not life-threatening.
 
   The spokesman said the man's clothing caught fire from the leaf blower. A person driving by saw what was happening and stopped his car to help.
Print this article Back to Top

Comments