EDGEWATER, Md. (WMAR) - Anne Arundel County Firefighters are working hard Wednesday evening to put out a two alarm fire in Edgewater.
Fire officials say they received a call around 7:25 p.m. with reports of a possible chimney fire at a home in the 1600 block of Grange Road.
When fire crews arrived on the scene they requested additional assistance putting out the flames.
Fire crews were able to place the fire under control within thirty minutes of receiving the initial call.
There are no reported injuries at this time.