Which health and fitness apps are the most popular?
Here are the results according to the Apple App Store and Google Play for Android.
1. My Fitness Pal. This app tracks how many calories you eat and how many you burn.
2. WebMD. The app allows you to take an ailment and search for possible causes for it.
3. Sleep Cycle Alarm Clock - This alarm clock analyzes your sleep patters and wakes you up when you are in the lightest sleep phase.
4. Map my Run - This app tracks how far and how fast your run. It allows you to track your pace and reach records and goals.
5. Fitness Buddy - This one helps you decide which exercises you should be doing to reach your fitness goals.