Here are some tips to make sure your kids dress warmly as they head off to school.
· Dress them in loose fitting layers.
· Clothing that is wind and waterproof is best. That means wool instead of cotton.
· Make sure their hands, head, faces and neck are well covered.
· And if they do get cold, here's a tip to help warm up. The farther away a body part is from your heart the faster it will get cold.
· Remember, little ones may not know the signs of frost bite, like pain and numbness. So keep a good eye on them when they are outside.