The Drug Enforcement Administration is partnering with national, state, and local law enforcement official for the fourth National Prescription Drug Take-Back Day, Saturday April 28th.
The one-day event is designed to make it convenient for people to get rid of potentially dangerous, unused, prescription drugs.
Saturday April 28th, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., you can drop off unwanted prescription drugs, for free, with no questions asked at the following locations.
- Harford County Administrative Building, 220 S. Main Street, Belair
- Area 2 Office, 3001 Star Road, Queen Anne
- Area 3 Office, 1070 East College Parkway, Annapolis
- Area 5 & 6 Office, 3738 Gwynnbrook Avenue, Owings Mills
- Area 7 Office, 2011 Monument Road, Myersville
According to the DEA, last year, a total of 377,086 pounds of unwanted medicine was collected nationwide.
For more information on the National Prescription Drug Take-Back Initiative, you can check http://www.deadiversion.usdoj.gov.