You could list a dozen reasons why your job stresses you out. But believe it or not, there are some jobs out there that are considered not-so-stressful. Here are the top five least stressful jobs according to careercast.com.
1. University professor -- The average salary is around $62,000/year. There are multiple benefits to this job, growth opportunities, good pay and low-risk.
2. Seamstress/tailor -- The average salary is around $25,000/year. The reason why this is considered a stress-free job is because of time flexibility. A customer brings in an item to be tailored, and the seamstress gives a timeline of when it will be done.
3. Medical records technician -- The average salary is around $32,000/year. Their job deals with accuracy so they're allowed to work at their own pace to avoid mistakes. It's also a 9 to 5 job.
4. Jeweler -- The average salary is around $35,000/year. Careercast.com says most jewelers are self-employed and have a lot of flexibility and leeway in their jobs.
5. Medical lab technician -- The average salary is around $46,000/year. Like medical records technicians, a lab technician's job requires accurate analysis. Because of that, they can work more at their own pace to avoid mistakes.