To help you put your best face forward, we teamed up with board certified dermatologist Dr. Ranella Hirsch to bring you the latest and greatest skincare ingredients - a hot topic at this year's American Academy of Dermatology meeting.
Dr. Hirsch says all are backed by exciting clinical research. Starting with retinols - time proven acne-fighters that recently received a "facelift."
Rhamnose is a sugar extract that promises to help fight wrinkles. Dr. Hirsch says it targets the layer of tissue in between the dermis and epidermis.
Here are the products featured in this report.
- Sensitive Skin Retinols: RoC Retinol Correxion Sensitive Night Cream & SkinMedica Tri-Retinol Complex
- Rhamnose: Vichy LiftActiv
- Rose Apple Leaf: Shiseido Bio-Performance Advanced Super Restoring Cream
- Niacin: NIA24 Skin Strengthening Complex
- CoQ10: Eucerin Q10 Anti-Wrinkle Sensitive Skin Lotion