Health officials are awaiting results from the batch of formula recalled by Walmart after a newborn died.
We're also learning another baby was infected with the same rare bacteria that prompted the voluntary recall. The infant got sick late last month after consuming several different types of powdered baby formula.
The baby recovered, but health officials are investigating if the two cases are connected.
It could be a couple weeks before test results are in from the batch of Enfamil Newborn powder that Walmart voluntarily recalled.
Little Avery Cornett died from a rare bacterial infection. He was given the Enfamil Newborn formula.
The source of the bacteria hasn't been determined yet, but it can creep up in dried milk and powdered formula.
That's why Walmart pulled the formula from shelves as a precaution.
The formula has not been officially recalled and the manufacturer says the batch in question tested negative for the bacteria before it was shipped.
The information for the formula in question is the 12.5 ounce cans of Enfamil newborn powder with the lot number ZP1K7G on the bottom of the can.
Walmart says if you bought the formula, you can return it for a refund or exchange.