BALTIMORE - During the holiday season, it's customary to give the people who help you year round a little extra show of appreciation.
But figuring out just how much to give, can be confusing.
So here are a few guidelines:
- You should tip your hairstylist or barber the cost of one visit.
- For a cleaning person who visits weekly Tip them the cost of one service.
- A dog walker can receive up to one week's pay if they walk your dog five days a week.
- But avoid giving your mail carrier cash, because they're not allowed to accept cash gifts.
- People have different feelings when it comes to how much we should tip. We want to hear what you think.
What do you think?
Head to our Facebook fan page and let us know how much you think people should tip during the holidays.