The following are 2012's top 25 highest-paid musicians of the world, as identified by Forbes based on monetary totals calculated from May 2011 through May 2012.
25. Sade - $33 million - Ethan Miller/Getty Images
24. Michael Bublé - $34 million - Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty Images
22. Kanye West - $35 million (tie) - Chris Hyde/Getty Images
22. Adele - $35 million - (tie)/Kevin Winter/Getty Images
21. Coldplay - $37 million - Peter Macdiarmid/Getty Images
20. Jay-Z - $38 million - Jamie McCarthy/Getty Images
19. Red Hot Chili Peppers - $39 million - Gareth Cattermole/Getty Images
18. Beyoncé - $40 million - Ethan Miller/Getty Images for ABC
17. Kenny Chesney - $44 million - Donald Bowers/Getty Images for American Express
15. Katy Perry - $45 million, (tie) - Michael Buckner/Getty Images for The Painted Turtle Camp
15. Diddy - $45 million, (tie) - Chris McKay/Getty Images for BET
14. Foo Fighters - $47 million - Jason Merritt/Getty Images
13. Lady Gaga - $52 million - Jemal Countess/Getty Images
12. Rihanna - $53 million - Simone Joyner/Getty Images
10. Toby Keith - $55 million, (tie) - Ethan Miller/Getty Images
10. Justin Bieber - $55 million, (tie) - Chris McKay/Getty Images for Jingle Ball 2012
8. Taylor Swift - $57 million, (tie) - Kevin Kane/Getty Images for Jingle Ball 2012
8. Paul McCartney - $57 million, (tie) - Michael Loccisano/Getty Images
7. Britney Spears - $58 million - Jason Merritt/Getty Images
6. Bon Jovi - $60 million - Larry Busacca/Getty Images for Clear Channel
5. Take That - $69 million - Scott Heavey/Getty Images
4. U2 - $78 million - Mike Coppola/Getty Images
3. Elton John - $80 million - Mark Metcalfe/Getty Images
2. Roger Waters - $88 million - Larry Busacca/Getty Images for Clear Channel
1. Dr. Dre - $110 million - Christopher Polk/Getty Images for Coachella
Some of our best images from the 2013 Preakness Stakes.
Check out our photos from Friday's events!
The Alibi Breakfast is part of racing history where owners, the media, trainers and jockeys gather to celebrate Preakness.
Photos from setup and practice runs of the Preakness.
O.J. Simpson is seeking a new trial, claiming that his lawyer gave him bad advice.