Runners are gearing up for this Saturday's in Annapolis. The start and finish line will be at Navy Marine Core Memorial Stadium. The following roads will be affected:
Stadium Area (closes 7-7:30 a.m., opens for 30 minutes and closes again 8-9:45 a.m.)
- Taylor Ave. closed between Rowe Blvd. & Cedar Park Rd.
- Cedar Park Rd. closed between Taylor Ave. & Farragut Rd. – Closed to traffic
- Farragut Rd., Rowe Blvd. closed
- Herbert M. Sachs Blvd. closed
Downtown Annapolis (7:10-8:30 a.m.)
- Rowe Blvd. between Taylor Ave. and College Ave. – Inbound (SE) lanes closed to traffic between 7:10 and 7:25 on rolling basis
- Rowe Blvd. and Taylor Ave., inbound lanes closed
- College Ave. closed from Church Circle to Hanover St.
- Church Circle – South portion of Circle between College Ave. and Main St. closed to traffic on a rolling basis, but the southern portion of Circle remains open to traffic
- Main St. closed
- Main St. and Randall St. to King George St. – Right lane open to USNA Gate 1 traffic only
- King George St. closed between Randall St. and Baltimore Blvd.
- Maryland Ave. closed between King George and State Circle
- State Circle closed
- North St. closed
- College Avenue to Hanover St. closed
- Hanover St. to Wagner St. to King George St. closed
Naval Academy Bridge (7:30-9:45 a.m.)
- Rt. 450 (Baltimore Blvd.) closed at King George St.
- Baltimore Blvd. closed at Bowyer Rd.
- Baltimore Blvd. closed at Sellers Rd.
- Baltimore Blvd. closed at Longshaw Rd.
- Route 450 Naval Academy Bridge- Right lane (northbound) open to USNA Gate 8 traffic only
- Ritchie Highway (7:25-9:45 a.m.)
- Ritchie Highway between the Naval Academy Bridge & Severn Ridge Rd. – Southbound lanes 7:25-10:30a.m. and southbound traffic detours to Severn Ridge Way to Route 648 south
- Ritchie Highway between Severn Ridge Rd. & Boulter’s Way – Shoulder and left lane closed to traffic, but the right lane is open to traffic until detour at Severn Ridge
Copyright 2012 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.