BALTIMORE - Join the Good Morning Maryland team every weekday beginning at 4:30a.m. Lauren Cook has traffic reports every 5 minutes.
Below you will find a list of the most recent traffic incidents in the area. You'll also find our incident tweets. Be sure to check them both as your plan your way around traffic trouble.
Get your weather forecast here
ALERT | Live Cameras | Incidents | Get Mobile
Utility work for the Horseshoe Casino continues to affect traffic on Russell Street in downtown Baltimore. Be advised, that you are now not able to make a left turn onto Bayard Street. Detour signs will be posted. You'll also be detoured if you're trying to get onto Russell Street from Interstate 95. Construction is expected to wrap up next July.
- Long-term construction on 83 is underway in Baltimore City. It'll take approximately 10 months for crews to replace concrete barriers and bridge joints. Two southbound lanes, between 41st Street and Fayette Street, will be closed weekdays from 9PM to 5AM. Two northbound lanes will be closed between the Gay Street entrance and Howard Street Bridge at this time. The ramp from Madison Street and Fallsway to 83 North will be closed around the clock.
- Water main repairs have shut down Howard Street in Baltimore. More information on closures here: http://www.abc2news.com/dpp/traffic/water-main-repair-work-to-affect-howard-street-traffic-in-baltimore
- Construction on 895! The northbound off-ramp is closed at Potee Street (through 8/15). DETOUR: Frankfurst Avenue. There's also road work in both directions between Frankfurst Avenue and Ritchie Highway (through 8/31).
- Construction on Outerloop 695 at Southeast Boulevard
- Road work on NB 97 at exit ramp to 895 (through 8/18)
- Construction blocks NB shoulder of 95 at Route 152
- Road work blocks SB shoulder of 95 at Route 543
©2007 The E.W. Scripps Co. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.