Many roads in Baltimore will be shut down this Saturday, October 13, for the 12th annual Under Armour Baltimore Marathon.
The race starts at 8a.m. but temporary road closures and parking restrictions will begin as early as midnight.
The 26.2 mile course will begin at Russell and Camden Streets, continue through Druid Hill Park, up around Lake Montebello and Patterson Park, through Canton and back downtown to M&T Bank Stadium.
- Paca Street from Lombard to McCulloh Streets 8:00 a.m. – 8:30 a.m.
- McCulloh Street from Paca Street to Greenspring Avenue 8:10 a.m. – 8:50 a.m.
- Greenspring Avenue from Beechwood Drive to Wyman Park Drive (in Druid Hill Park) 8:15 a.m. - 9:50 a.m.
- Wyman Park Drive from Remington Avenue to W. 28th Street 8:25 a.m. – 9:35 a.m.
- W. 28th Street from Howard to St. Paul Streets 8:30 a.m. – 9:50 a.m.
- St. Paul Street from 28th to Light Streets 8:35 a.m. - 10:10 a.m.
- Light Street from Warren Avenue to Battery Avenue to Key Highway 8:45 a.m. - 10:40 a.m.
- Key Highway from Battery Avenue to Key Highway Extension to Tide Point 8:55 a.m. - 11:15 a.m.
- Tide Point to Key Highway Extension to Key Highway to Light Street 9:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Light Street to Pratt Street to President Street to Lancaster Street 9:05 a.m. to 11:45 a.m.
- Aliceanna Street from President to Boston Streets 9:10 a.m. to 12:15 p.m.
- Boston Street to Lakewood Avenue to O’Donnell St. to Linwood Avenue 9:15 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Linwood Avenue from O’Donnell Street to Madison Street 9:20 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Madison Street from Linwood Avenue to Washington Street to St. Lo Drive 9:25 a.m. to 12:50 p.m.
- Harford Road from St. Lo Drive to Hillen Road 9:30 a.m. to 1:05 p.m.
- Hillen Road from Harford Road to 33rd Street 9:40 a.m. to 1:35 p.m.
- Lake Montebello to 33rd Street to Guilford Avenue 9:45 a.m. to 2:15 p.m.
- Guilford Avenue from 28th to Howard Streets 9:55 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Howard Street from 28th Street to Martin Luther King, Jr. Boulevard 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.Eutaw St. to finish at M&T Bank Stadium 10:10 a.m. to 3:20 p.m.
* Please note that traffic along Martin Luther King, Jr. Boulevard will remain open in both directions during the race.
- Linwood Avenue from Eastern Avenue to Fayette Street 12:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Eastern Avenue (north side) from Linwood to Patterson Park Avenues 12:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Boston Street (north side) from Aliceanna Street to Lakewood Avenue 2:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Lancaster Street from President Street to Caroline Street 4:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- 33rd Street from Hillen Road to Guilford Avenue 4:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Eutaw Street (west side) from Madison to Monument Streets 4:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Howard Street (west side) from 23rd to 28th Streets 4:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Wyman Park Drive from Remington Avenue to Art Museum Drive 5:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
- Camden Street from Russell to Howard Streets 6:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Eutaw Street from Madison to Monument Streets 6:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- St. Paul Street (upper level) from Franklin to Saratoga Streets 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon
Copyright 2012 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.