It's officially time for the chilly weather, which means it's finally tolerable to workout outdoors.
Hiking, running, bike riding, whatever your workout of choice is, you can look chic doing it.
Image expert Jeane B shares tips on how to be sporty in style.
1. Make sure you are getting enough protein to sustain you during marathons, ski trips, and other seasonal sports. Hydration is very important as well. For recovery and protein a great mix is Muscle Milk "HOT" Chocolate protein.
2. You need extra vitamins to keep going and look great! Glisodin Skin Nutients also take care of the inside, providing all the backup minerals and vitamins you need to look lovely and stay competitive.
3. Light weight wool is the year round solution, and smartest choice for longevity, comfort, layering options, and flattering fit. For UBER fashionable, practical and VERSATILE wear, invest in light weight wool knit sports and casual pieces from Jeane B's all time favorite wool brand IBEX. Perfect for the before, during and after phases of working out. Casual does NOT have to mean sloppy.
4. Protect your peepers! Oakley "Miss Conduct" sunglasses protect your eyes and skin, while giving you the edge in style.
5. Don't forget a little gloss and flirty easy eyes! Sephora mini compacts for eyes, lips, makeup brushes are easy to fit in a backpack, instantly chic, and high quality without the fuss.
6. Argan oil is the rage for hair and skin protection and luster, try Josie Maran's mini kit for touch ups all day long!
7. Jack Black wound care in case you need it… medical in a tiny tube with no fussy bandages.
8. For a sore spot… rub in Mission Skincare, the sport celebrity favorite , has a wonderful massage after sport ointment sure to soothe tired muscles and aches from too much play.
Copyright 2010 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Top Sports Headlines
Minnesota Vikings running back Adrian Peterson has left Sunday's game against Baltimore with an ankle injury.