LANHAM, Md. (WMAR) - Initial fire crews had to be evacuated from a house that went up in flames Saturday evening.
According to the Prince Georges County Fire Department, the fire happened in the 9300 block of Kimbark Avenue around 4:30 p.m.
The fire is located at a single family home, but there is no word on how the fire started.
No injures have been reported at this time.
Copyright 2013 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Inside the Baltimore Police Department's watch center is the hub from which city police can view hundreds of crime cameras, pull up street corners and follow suspicious activity sometimes in progress; fancy hardware increasingly complimenting witty software.
ABC2 Investigators uncover Baltimore Police officers making huge amounts of overtime as the agency downplays the total amount spent on OT.
Scripps reviewed dozens of lawsuits and spoke with former insiders who all allege the companies that handle Berkshire Hathaway Inc.’s asbestos and pollution claims, wrongfully delay or deny payment to cancer victims...
Baltimore County Public Schools are seeking input on boundaries for the new Mays Chapel Elementary School.