HYATTSVILLE, Md. (AP) -- Prince George's County fire officials say three people were found dead in a Hyattsville home where a gasoline-powered generator was found running in the basement.
Fire spokesman Mark Brady says a teenager was also hospitalized after paramedics were called to the home for a report of a woman having trouble breathing.
Brady says the teenager was being treated for exposure to carbon monoxide at a local hospital. Brady says the generator is the likely source of the carbon monoxide.
Copyright 2010 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
A University of Maryland Baltimore County student is recovering after he was stabbed on campus Saturday morning.
Baltimore County Police are investigating the death of a woman in Catonsville as a botched murder/suicide.
Oxbow has won the Preakness, ruining Orb's bid to capture the Triple Crown.
Debt Ceiling took the win for the 2-year-old pack at Pimlico Saturday as he captured the $100,000 Rollicking Stakes purse.
The planned opening of Maryland's fourth casino this week is bringing changes to Rocky Gap State Park near Cumberland.