BALTIMORE (WMAR) - Baltimore City Officials are trying to figure out what sparked a carbon monoxide (CO) leak in an apartment building.
Crews were called to the 700 block of Druid Park Lake Drive just after 6:00 p.m. for reports of the CO.
Crews found elevated levels of the gas in the basement and one first floor apartment.
The building was ventilated and the CO levels dropped. BGE is currently on the scene for inspection and possible repair once the find the source of the leak.
One person was taken to a local hospital for evaluation. The apartment complex is predominately by senior citizens.
Copyright 2012 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
SPECIAL REPORT | Thousands of child care center inspections reports are NOW AVAILABLE. Find out what inspectors founds inside day care centers across the state.
SPECIAL REPORT | When it's out of your hands, when your life is at the mercy of an armed, masked man staring down at you from the barrel of a gun in your own home, you grasp at whatever it is you can control; breathing, composure, or faith.
SPECIAL REPORT | ABC2 Investigator Joce Sterman has reviewed thousands of pages of documents for her Bad Medicine report.