EDGEWATER, Md. (WMAR) - Anne Arundel County Firefighters are working hard Wednesday evening to put out a two alarm fire in Edgewater.
Fire officials say they received a call around 7:25 p.m. with reports of a possible chimney fire at a home in the 1600 block of Grange Road.
When fire crews arrived on the scene they requested additional assistance putting out the flames.
Fire crews were able to place the fire under control within thirty minutes of receiving the initial call.
There are no reported injuries at this time.
Copyright 2013 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
SPECIAL REPORT | Thousands of child care center inspections reports are NOW AVAILABLE. Find out what inspectors founds inside day care centers across the state.
SPECIAL REPORT | When it's out of your hands, when your life is at the mercy of an armed, masked man staring down at you from the barrel of a gun in your own home, you grasp at whatever it is you can control; breathing, composure, or faith.
SPECIAL REPORT | ABC2 Investigator Joce Sterman has reviewed thousands of pages of documents for her Bad Medicine report.
More Anne Arundel County News
His latest legislative achievements put him in the vanguard of his party's liberal base. He's been a top fundraiser for President Barack Obama. And he's ramping up his travel to help fellow Democrats around the country.