Which health and fitness apps are the most popular?
Here are the results according to the Apple App Store and Google Play for Android.
1. My Fitness Pal. This app tracks how many calories you eat and how many you burn.
2. WebMD. The app allows you to take an ailment and search for possible causes for it.
3. Sleep Cycle Alarm Clock - This alarm clock analyzes your sleep patters and wakes you up when you are in the lightest sleep phase.
4. Map my Run - This app tracks how far and how fast your run. It allows you to track your pace and reach records and goals.
5. Fitness Buddy - This one helps you decide which exercises you should be doing to reach your fitness goals.
Copyright 2012 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
SPECIAL REPORT | Thousands of child care center inspections reports are NOW AVAILABLE. Find out what inspectors founds inside day care centers across the state.
SPECIAL REPORT | When it's out of your hands, when your life is at the mercy of an armed, masked man staring down at you from the barrel of a gun in your own home, you grasp at whatever it is you can control; breathing, composure, or faith.
SPECIAL REPORT | ABC2 Investigator Joce Sterman has reviewed thousands of pages of documents for her Bad Medicine report.
It appears more and more young people may be sleepy at the wheel. A new study ties a lack of sleep to a significantly higher risk for crashes among young drivers.
Sunbathers this summer will find new sunscreen labels that are designed to make the products more effective and easier to use.
If you're hoping to get a jump start on your tan this summer, the Food and Drug Administration has a warning for you.