Which health and fitness apps are the most popular?
Here are the results according to the Apple App Store and Google Play for Android.
1. My Fitness Pal. This app tracks how many calories you eat and how many you burn.
2. WebMD. The app allows you to take an ailment and search for possible causes for it.
3. Sleep Cycle Alarm Clock - This alarm clock analyzes your sleep patters and wakes you up when you are in the lightest sleep phase.
4. Map my Run - This app tracks how far and how fast your run. It allows you to track your pace and reach records and goals.
5. Fitness Buddy - This one helps you decide which exercises you should be doing to reach your fitness goals.
Copyright 2012 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Inside the Baltimore Police Department's watch center is the hub from which city police can view hundreds of crime cameras, pull up street corners and follow suspicious activity sometimes in progress; fancy hardware increasingly complimenting witty software.
ABC2 Investigators uncover Baltimore Police officers making huge amounts of overtime as the agency downplays the total amount spent on OT.
Scripps reviewed dozens of lawsuits and spoke with former insiders who all allege the companies that handle Berkshire Hathaway Inc.’s asbestos and pollution claims, wrongfully delay or deny payment to cancer victims...
New research says tens of thousands of women each year might be able to skip at least some of the grueling treatments for breast cancer without greatly harming their odds of survival.
Recognizing that deeper problems may lurk behind the botched rollout of the health care website, President Barack Obama's top health official Wednesday called for an investigation into management and contracting decisions.
A new medical center is opening in Towson.