How much do you know about the presidents of the United States? See how many of these you can answer correctly on this Presidents Day:
1. Who was the bachelor president?
2. Who was the heaviest president?
3. Who was the oldest elected president?
4. Which president was not born or did not die on the 4th of July? (double points for this one!)
5. Which president was related by either blood or marriage to eleven other presidents?
6. Which president was the youngest person to become president?
7. Which president was a tailor before he was president?
Just a few more questions to go. How are you doing so far?
8.. Who was the third left handed president? (This one is hard. Hint: He played the saxophone.)
9. Who was the first president born outside the contiguous United States?
10. Which president established the Peace Corps?
11. Who was the first president to live in the White House?
12. How many terms is a U.S. president allowed to serve?
13. Who was the tallest president, who was the shortest?
Click to the next page to see how many of the answers you knew.
How many of the answers did you know?
1. James Buchanan
2. William Taft
3. Ronald Reagan
4. All except Calvin Coolidge, John Adams, Jefferson, and Monroe.
5. Franklin D. Roosevelt
6. Teddy Roosevelt
8. Bill Clinton
9. Barack Obama
10. John F. Kennedy
11. John Adams
13. Lincoln was the tallest. James Madison was the shortest.
Happy Presidents Day!
((Sources: Google.com, apples4thteacher.com, trivia playing.com))