NORTH LAUREL, Md. - Three people were poisoned by carbon monoxide from a generator running inside a home.
One male is in critical life-threatening condition, and two females are in serious condition. All three victims were taken to shock trauma.
Howard County firefighters went to the home, located in the 9700 block of Brevard Street in North Laurel after one of the females called 911. Firefighters then found carbon monoxide levels that were 30 times above normal levels.
The generator was at the bottom of the stairs on the ground floor in a doorway into the garage.
Follow these generator safety tips .
Copyright 2012 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Inside the Baltimore Police Department's watch center is the hub from which city police can view hundreds of crime cameras, pull up street corners and follow suspicious activity sometimes in progress; fancy hardware increasingly complimenting witty software.
ABC2 Investigators uncover Baltimore Police officers making huge amounts of overtime as the agency downplays the total amount spent on OT.
Scripps reviewed dozens of lawsuits and spoke with former insiders who all allege the companies that handle Berkshire Hathaway Inc.’s asbestos and pollution claims, wrongfully delay or deny payment to cancer victims...
More Anne Arundel County News
Thousands of homes were in the dark Wednesday night after Baltimore Gas and Electric reports downed power lines in Arnold.