NEW YORK, NY - NOVEMBER 30: Spotify Founder and CEO Daniel Ek attends Spotify knocks it out of the park at Stephen Weiss Studio on November 30, 2011 in New York City. (Photo by Charles Eshelman/Getty Images for Spotify)
Copyright Getty Images
The Associated Press - The following list represents the most viral tracks on Spotify, based on the number of people who shared it divided by the number who listened to it, from Monday, Feb. 25, to Sunday, March 3, via Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter and Spotify.
1. Demi Lovato, "Heart Attack" (Hollywood Records Inc.)
2. Bastille, "Pompeii" (Virgin Records)
3. J. Ralph, "Before My Time" (Rumor Mill Records LLC)
4. MS MR, "Bones" (Creep City Records)
5. Born Ruffians, "Needle" (Yep Roc Records)
6. James Blake, "Retrograde" (Polydor Ltd.)
7. Phoenix, "Entertainment" (Glassnote Records)
8. CAZZETTE, "Beam Me Up (Kill Mode) (Radio Edit)" (Veratone AG)
9. The Neighbourhood, "Sweater Weather" (The (r)evolve Group)
10. Walk Off the Earth, "I Knew You Were Trouble" (Columbia)
1. Bastille, "Pompeii" (Virgin Records)
2. MS MR, "Bones" (Creep City Records)
3. Phoenix, "Entertainment" (Glassnote Records)
4. Yeah Yeah Yeahs, "Sacrilege" (Yeah Yeah Yeahs)
5. James Blake, "Retrograde" (Polydor Ltd.)
6. Laura Mvula, "Green Garden" (RCA Records)
7. Tyler, The Creator, "Domo23" (Odd Future)
8. !!!, "Slyd" (Warp Records)
9. Passenger, "Let Her Go" (Nettwerk Records)
10. Sam Smith, "Lay Me Down" (Method Records)
Copyright 2013 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Social Network News
Emerging social media applications focused on location recognition are trying to change the way we see the world. The tools are being used increasingly to mine data from consumers, provide real-time updates of important happenings and in some cases -- keep us safe.
Best way to get out of a relationship.
Zach Braff helps me propose to my girlfriend