BALTIMORE - Maryland’s newest casino opened Tuesday at 9 p.m. and lines wrapped around the building into the morning hours of Wednesday. The Horseshoe Casino's 122,000 square feet off gaming space saw capacity crowds.
- Horseshoe Casino security? Insight on the Baltimore Police Department's plan
- Charm City Cakes partners with Baltimore casino
- Agencies will use lessons learned from Maryland Live!, unified approach to law enforcement at casino
- Gambling addicts seek help through voluntary exclusion program
- What's a Mallow Bar? It's something you want to visit...